Ennis Steel Industries Inc. are a commercial and industrial fabricator who has over the last several years transformed to automated production to improve both efficiency and quality. We have furnished and services large products in New York, Maryland, Michigan, Georgia, Ohio, Alabama, Kansas, Colorado, Virginia, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Texas and Indonesia.
Ennis Steel Industries Inc. is an AISC certified fabricator for conventional and complex structures with two full time ASW certified welding instructors.
Our Performance Philosophy:
- Offer realistic shop drawings, fabrication and delivery schedules coordinated as closely as possible with job site requirements.
- Offer fabrication, material handling, shipping and project management services at an efficient production level to maintain a competitive position in the market place.
- Maintain project management, production control, and document control systems that provide a comprehensive quality control and tractability of any project from contract to completion.
- Respond promptly and decisively to all problems affecting the time and budgetary constraints of any projects.
- Strive to maintain a financial position and good credit with mills and other major suppliers. Also, maintaining strong insurance coverage and bonding capabilities to meet all contract requirements.
- Participate on a daily basis in all the major markets we cover, offering concise and complete proposals, done in as professional manner, reflecting a consistent competitive approach.
We are presently qualified to perform with the following certifying agencies
- AWS American Welding Society
- OMilitary Specified
- US Government Corp. of Engineers
- Veterans Administration
- American Institute of Steel Construction (Category II Certification)
- City of Houston Certified
- Clark County Nevada Certified
We have an in house quality control program, quality control manual, with quality control manager and four full time inspectors.
We contract with independent testing agencies for any non-destructive testing required.
All non-destructive testing are preformed by Structural Inspection and Testing, an independent testing laboratory
The Ennis, Texas location maintains a level of approximately 600 tons of wide flange beams, channels, angles, flats and plate.
Equipment by Location:
Current Work Force by Location:
Resources by shop location:
- Shipping Capabilities via rail and truck
- 108,708 square feet of manufacturing under roof
- 36 acres for steel staging and storage
- 5 bays of structural fabrication
- 57,800 square feet of manufacturing under roof
- 12 acres for steel staging and storage
- 38,400 square feet of manufacturing under roof
- 4 acres for steel staging and storage
Ennis Steel Industries Inc. has a dedicated, full time Quality Control Manage and 3 full time Inspectors.
ESI is delivering on time anywhere in the U.S.
Products and Services Offered: